Majid Ali, M.D.
After you finish this short article, please consider the companion article entitled Dr. Ali’s Ten for Healthy Pregnancy and Healthy Child in which I focus on when expecting parents consult me for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
Here my top three recommendations for Pregnancy First Things First:
1. Healing Conversations
Self-compassion is the primal nutrient for the soul.
2. Oxygen conversations
Oxygen is the primal nutrient for the body.
I address the above two subjects by offering you three courses: Dr. Ali’s Spiritual Healing Course and Dr. Ali’s Oxygen Course, and Dr. Ali’s Insulin Course. I have organized these courses in sections suitable for individuals without biology background, those with familiarity with basics of biology, and for professionals.
Dr. Ali’s Ten for Healthy Pregnancy and Healthy Baby
1. Healing conversations beginning with self-compassion
2. Overhydration for 2-3 hours a day (best done with Dr. Ali’s Spicy Protein-vegetable smoothie)
3. Gentle bowel-blood-liver detox with Dr. Ali’s spicy breakfasts
4. Control gut fermentation (consider my article entitled Dr. Ali’s Seed-Feed-Weed Approach)
5. Reverse leaky gut state (consider my article entitled Dr. Ali’s Leaky Gut State)
6. Liver detox with gentle castor oil and sesame oil rubs in rotation
7. Oxygen therapies (hydrogen peroxide foot soaks and others).
7. Reduce body burden of toxins (consider castor and sesame oil skin rubs, hydrogen peroxide foot soaks and others).
8. Limbic execise (non-huffing, non-puffing, non-goal-directed)
9. Restrict or eliminate alcohol and stop or reduce smoking.
10. Reduce environmental hazards (including electromagnetic) and sleep hygiene